Tips for your holiday
Ideas for your holiday on Ameland
Horseback riding on the beach, hiking or biking in the dunes, swimming in the sea, fishing on the Wadden Sea, pleasant shopping, culinary enjoyment or just sit in the Sun at one of the beautiful beach pavilions, it's all possible from the immediate vicinity of your Ostrea Apartment.
Below our tips for your stay on Ameland.
- In Nes there's de Herberg, where good food and drink is still affordable.
- Ballum is a characteristic village with one of the best pubs of the Netherlands (Nobel).
- In Hollum you'll find golf course D'Amelander Duinen and a special gift shop De Mispel.
- On the beach and in the sea you can go sailing on the beach, kayaking, power kiting or rafting.
- Take a trip by boat to spot some seals.
- Visit the lighthouse where you have a spectacular view over Ameland.
- The demonstration of the horses lifeboat.
If you have any questions please contact Ostrea.